- 300mm high x 280mm deep x 50mm wide
- Ideal shelf size for this bracket is 300-350mm deep x 20-50mm thick
- We recommend 2 x brackets for every 1200mm in width
(If your shelf is wider than 1200mm you’ll need 3 x brackets)
- Material: 1.5mm Mild steel + powdercoating finish
- Wall fixing plugs included
Mr. Stanley | Shelf Bracket
***(price shown is per bracket)
The Mr. Stanley Shelf Bracket is an ode to one of the tools we use every day in our workshop! The good ol’ Stanley Framing square of course! We thought it would be fun to make a feature out of a tool that’s normally used to make square and straight cuts out of the timber we use (Toolception if you will). Add some geometric goodness to your space by installing these shelves in an area in need of a quirky storage solution.
These brackets are made from mild steel and powdercoated to your colour of choice.
*Price indicated is per bracket